BA, MSc (Cand.)
My inspiration to become a therapist stems from my passion to help others identify and overcome life challenges and learn to cope with challenging situations. I am inspired to help others because it is rewarding whenever a client leaves the therapy relationship with a more positive attitude towards life and has better coping skills than when they first came for therapy.
Even though it may seem scary to open up to a stranger about your experiences, it is so rewarding in the long run. Certain life events and situations can throw our lives off balance and we shouldn’t face these situations on our own. Working through this with a qualified professional who will not judge you will certainly help to make things better.
Specialties & Professional Interests
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Individual/ One-on-one therapy
- Couples therapy
- Group therapy
- Therapeutic Art
- Child counselling
Qualifications & Experience
- Over 10 years experience
- Bachelor of Arts with Education from the University of Zambia
- MSc (Candidate) in Clinical Neuropsychology at University of Zambia
- Work experience at the Psychiatric unit of the University Teaching Hospital in Zambia
- Lusaka based, physical and online sessions.