I’ve always known that I wanted to help people but I never knew how I was going to do it and I’d like to thank life for bringing me here. Psychology found me, if you can believe it, and I am forever grateful. It helped me to understand myself and the people around me better, giving me a deeper appreciation of how the things, events and people around us affect our thoughts, feelings and actions and vice versa.
Taking care of our mental health and seeking help when needed should come as naturally to us as a trip to the doctor’s office and I am here to help you restore and practice mental health care so that you can be the best version of yourself.
Specialties & Professional Interests
- Mental Health Training
- Trauma Focused-Cognitive Behavioural
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Psychological First Aid
- Corporate wellbeing & counselling
- Individual and group counselling
- Community mobilisation
- Data collection & Research
- Sexual and Gender Based Violence
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology
- Over 3 years experience in mental health
- Lusaka based, physical and online sessions.