Chituwa M. Salasini
It was definitely a vocation that just came to me unexpectedly. A calling if I may. I was also inspired by how many of my close friends & family constantly approached me for advice and/or mediation.
I believe a therapy session is like a walk to the park (or whatever external center you would frequent). It’s home away from home where you can be vulnerable, honest, explore new territory, discuss anything.. with the end goal to achieve comfortable balance.
Specialties & Professional Interests
- Child/Adolescent Psychology
- Mental health training/awareness & advocacy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Trauma therapy
- Play/art therapy
- Group therapy
- Dialectical Behavioural therapy
- Stress Management
- Substance use/abuse
- Suicidal ideation
- Neurodevelopmental disorders
- Mood and anxiety disorders.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology,
- MSc in Child & Adolescent Mental Health
- Over 5 years of experience in counselling and psychotherapy
- Lusaka based, physical and online sessions.