PsycHealth Zambia is a private mental health facility that offers non-drug therapy for various
- Fees are as shown below:
- Individuals- K400 for the consultation and K250 per session for follow ups.
- Couples – K600 for the consultation and K350 per session for follow ups.
- Coporate – Please contact us.
- Groups – Please contact us
You can request an appointment via email, facebook or phone.
Our sessions are between 45 minutes to an hour.
We adhere to high standards of confidentiality and privacy. Our therapists are required to maintain confidentiality about everything said in sessions. Any information or records shared with us is not released to any third parties without your written authorisation.
This depends on ones needs and varies from one individual to another. Some people are able to get the most of the value after just a few sessions, while others require or prefer to stick to sessions for an extended period of time.
- You can get counselling in the following ways:
- Face to face by coming into our office
- Video conferencing with your therapist
- Speaking over the phone with your therapist
No, we do not accept insurance at the moment.
No, we currently do not offer courses for individuals. We offer our counselling courses to organisations looking to build the capacity of their employees.
We offer short and long-term training for organisations. Our training can be provided for awareness purposes and to build the capacity. Contact us directly for more information.
- Payments can made in the following ways:
- Cash, at our offices either before or after your session.
- Bank transfer or deposit, details will be provided during the booking process.
- Mobile Money
- Instant cash (e.g Ewallet)