Floyd Mpundu Kalyati
I find fulfilment in giving a listening ear to whosoever may want to be listened to. Seeing a person walk again with a lighter face, excited and willing to look at life with a positive mindset after a healing journey from psychological, emotional, spiritual and other related discomforts inspired my career path.
My message to you: Know that the bad times will pass and good times will come again.
Specialties & Professional Interests
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Substance reduction therapy
- Abnormal Behavior and drug abuse
- Couples therapy
- Adolescent treatment
Qualifications & Experience
- Over 10 years experience as a practising Psychologist and Lecturer in
- Multi-cultural environments in different countries
- MSc of Sociology
- BSc of Social Sciences
- Psychosocial Counselling
- Sociology of Mental Health
- Project Planning and Management
- Lusaka based, physical and online sessions.