We provide expert trauma counselling in a safe and supportive environment for people who have been traumatized, including those suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
If you have been involved in a traumatic event it is important to get professional help if the symptoms are overwhelming and you feel you can’t cope or symptoms last for more than a couple of weeks.
Trauma Counselling and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Counselling can help you to:
- function in day-to-day life again
- deal with flashbacks and nightmares
- beat depression
- manage anger, anxiety and stress
- overcome emotionally numbness
- regain your ability to form and maintain relationships
- stop self-medicating with drugs and/or alcohol.
By getting help as soon as you need it you will be giving yourself the best chance to overcome any issues and move on with your life. If you are feeling worried, confused or concerned about how you are coping and would like professional assistance please contact us.
To make an appointment or inquiry call us on +260 955 264 975 or fill out our online booking and inquiry form.