PsycHealth Zambia provides evidence based counselling services to help treat issues such as anxiety, depression, stress, grief and loss, marriage relationship issues, child and adolescent psychology, parenting and much more. Are you ready to start making the changes to live the life you want? Our experienced psychologists are ready to help you.
Call us today on +260 955 264 975 or fill out our online booking and inquiry form and we will contact you.
Making changes can be hard. If you have tried to fix your problems but can’t make any real or lasting progress seeing a psychologist can help. At PsycHealth we provide counselling for children, adolescents, adults, couples and families with all sorts of problems including:
- Depression, feelings of prolonged sadness, lack of energy or purpose
- Anxiety, worry, and panic
- Stress including work related stress, relationship stress, and financial stress
- Grief and loss including bereavement and adjustment to major life changes
- Dealing with illnesses like HIV and AIDS
- Adjustment to major life changes and events e.g. the birth of a baby, geographical relocation, job loss, divorce
- Relationship issues including marriage counselling and relationship counselling
- Behavioral and psychological problems in children and adolescents
- Parenting strategies
- Self esteem and personal confidence
- Workplace injuries including psychological and physical injuries
- Traumatic experiences e.g. accidents, critical incidents, personal injury
Psychological counselling is powerful, efficient, and cost-effective.
A review of current research shows that a range of evidence based psychological treatments:
- are effective at treating the many common mental health conditions
- are highly effective in treating most anxiety and depression disorders
- are the treatment of choice for most childhood problems
- can be more effective than medication alone over the long term, because people receiving medication only are more likely to relapse after they stop taking it.
- are viable treatments, in terms of both their effectiveness and costs.